How to Create High Performance Workplaces with CLEARx
Revolutionary Workplace Introduction Video & Free HPO Assessment
Congrats on your SWIFT Action in claiming Your R12,500 value…Gift.
RevWork #FutureFit HPO Assess Process Overview
1. Watch Tony’s Intro Video > Right
2. Get your team to do the assessment. Link Below
3. Check out sample PDF for more insights – Link below
4. Get the audio/MP3 overview by calling Tony
5 Meet Tony for 20 Minutes. Get your consolidated Visualised Data.
6. Make the SMART decision to become a Consciously Constructive REVOLUTIONARY High-Performance WORKPLACE, increasing engagement, well-being, happiness, consciousness, care, collaboration, communication and commitment.+++ more.
1. Here’s Your Revolutionary Workplace Introduction Video. Duration: 13 Minutes
2. Here is your LINK to the ONLINE Confidential HPO Assessment –
Send link to your selected participants. (Max 15 plz -More possible with a chat). Please ask them to use the EXACT SAME COMPANY NAME –
So we can group responses during Data Vizualisation. We appreciate your assistance.
3. Click Here for PDF sample: FULL CULTURE Section Questions.
4. BONUS Free Audio Download:
If you’d like a 50 minute HPO audio overview please contact Tony Dovale for more information. Mobile: 083-447-6300 or See www.1MinuteWisdom.com
5. Ask Tony to Speak (60-90 minutes) or facilitate a 1,2 or 3 day foundation REVOLUTIONARY WORKPLACE: People Mindsets, team and trust, optimisation experience, to fully understand the deep impacts created.
See our REAL value client testimonials here.
“I’ve never been in a training that is this inspiring before!”.
It was VERY Awesome. It was very energizing, very inspirational. I definitely think our organisation can use this type of training. It covers so many different elements, of motivating teams, getting teams to work together better, getting teams to understand each other.
The fun, the camaraderie, the whole energetic levels of…the team improved.
Because it’s actually thinking out of the box. It’s getting to different ideas and different ways. Actually getting people to think about… understanding each other…. What makes you tick? What makes you happy?..what makes you sad? And how do you need to look at this. A good understanding of yourself, where you need to be? Where you are going?
I REALLY enjoyed it. And I definitely feel good. We definitely need this type of training in our organisation! HR Manager -ANSA –Nissan South Africa
“…a truly enlightening and life changing experience!”
we’ve conducted many team exercises before, but the difference with YOUR one was that over and above breaking down barriers within the team, it also made us focus on key leadership aspects that we as the executive team should be prioritizing in leading our organization
It enabled us to build up trust within the team which will make us stronger as we go forward into the future.
The onus is now with us to leverage on what we learned from the session and ensure a sustainable improvement in our leadership practices and team work.
Once again thank you for your facilitation of what turned out to be a unique experience for all of us
Andile Mvinjelwa, Managing Director, SA Mint.