Leverage the insights and Science of Happiness at Work TM Assessments
iOpener Uk’s assessment tools use research-based measures to quantify complex workforce issues. Their Science of Happiness at Work TM suite currently has two primary assessment tools:
The iOpener UK iPPQ is their flagship measure of Happiness at Work. It helps individuals, teams and organizations maximize their productivity, performance, and potential.
The i360 is their leadership development tool.
Based on the iPPQ, the i360 measures a leader’s capacity to build and maintain teams which perform and flourish by maximizing Happiness at Work.
The Assessments and happiness at work Tools are exclusively administered by accredited professionals. However, you can quickly measure your happiness by completing Happiness@Work assessment.
Science of Happy Staff – Analyze
Report on individuals’, teams’, and organizations’ performance and happiness. Identify the least and most happy teams within organizations and establish the factors that connect (or separate) them. Find out which leaders enhance happiness and performance at work. These are just a few of the things possible with our customized Science of Happiness at Work TM analysis reports.
- The individual report gives an individual an overview of their strengths and weaknesses, and an understanding of what affects their happiness at work.
- The team report focuses on the overall performance of the team in relation to the 5 components of happiness and gives recommendations for improvement. This report also benchmarks the team against similar teams.
- The organization report relates The 5 components of happiness to quantifiable performance across the organization. Both high and low-scoring areas are analyzed, and recommendations for improvements are made. Ideal for guiding and tracking strategic workforce SOHAW initiatives.
- The i360 report analyzes the extent to which a leader is building happiness in their team. Their most successful achievements as well as areas for development are highlighted.
Samples of all of the above reports are available upon request. Feel free to contact a member of our facilitation team to discuss your requirements. Our accredited coaches are experts at tailoring the Science of Happiness assess, analyze, act process to specific situations.
Act to create happier staff & teams
The iOpener Institute for People and Performance uses research-based tools, techniques and workshops to effect change. We at Life Masters develop leaders who enhance happiness and performance at work. Building Science of Happiness at Work TM actions take a number of forms:
Designing a custom plan of action
- Upskilling key employees to develop in-house expertise or providing full service support from our team
- Managing communications to introduce The Science of Happiness at Work TM across the organization
- Stimulating bottom-up and top-down change
- Offering a modular leadership program
- Reassessment to ensure measurable change
REAL Team building exercises and Tribe Building events are specifically designed to address identified issues. These may be customised events at company locations, large team ‘away-days’ or at smaller tailored team building CultureShifting and Tribal Leadership development workshops.
SOHAW Coaching can be both on a 1-to-1 and a team basis. An accredited expert will implement our unique Science Of Happiness at work iTools ™ to bring out the best in individuals and teams.
We take a bottom-up approach, involving all members of a team to create a shared ownership of the process. Action is backed up by ongoing support, which includes repeat measurement to understand what impact changes have had. Contact us to discuss your requirements, and how The Science of Happiness at Work TM can benefit you.
Tony Dovale is an accredited Science of Happiness at Work(tm) Facilitator, coach and assessor on 083-447-6300
To boost your workplace performance With High Performance Team Building call Tony Dovale