High Performance Teams Needs A DO-CR-O Structure
It’s like a Simple ORO Framework: Outcomes, Reality, Obstructions… It gives us a straight forward system for optimizing and understanding contexts, constraints, commitments and focus.
An effective Limitless Leader creates a Context, Culture, Commitment, Energy and Actions to eliminate constraints, and build commitment, momentum, and outcomes..by inquiring into 3 specific areas.
1. What are the Desired Outcomes.
- What are the results that you want to achieve?
- What is the time-frame and deadlines?
- How will you know that you’ve achieved success?
- What will you be doing?
- What will you be feeling?
- What will you be seeing?
- What’s the measure of your result?
- What do you aspire to?
This is your core FIERCE FOCUS
2. What the Current Reality?
- What’s happening right now?
- Whats the current status?
- Where is your, Your Teams’ focus?
- WHERE are you investing your time and energy?
- What’s the constraints and distractions for you and your team?
- What exactly has been achieved so far?
- What aren’t you achieving?
- What’s still to do on your action plan?
- How are you Feeling?
- What are your energy levels like?
- How well are you performing?
- How is the team performing?
- Whats the next best actions?
3. Obstacles to Transform
– What’s in the way between your current reality and your future desired results?
– What are the limitations and constraints for people, teams, leadership, culture?
– What specifically is required by whom, to move through the blockages?
– What must be moved through or over, or around?
– What are the Personal, Team, Leadership, Culture, or Project risks?
– Who has what we need to break though the blockages
– What is the downside of not moving through the blockages?
With this simple approach to more effective team coaching, limitless leadership and high performance cultures, You begin to create a new abd better approach to info gatherinbg, decisiona making and leading effectively.
See www.lifemasters.co.za for more high performance workplace staff team building ideas information