Developing Your High Performance Teams Needs A DO-CR-O Structure and Approach to Optimisation.
DOCRO teams needs analysis is like a simple ORO Framework: Outcomes, Reality, Obstructions…
It gives us a straight forward system for optimizing and understanding contexts, constraints, commitments, and focus, for developing High Performance Teams and people.
An effective LIMITLESS Leader creates a Context, Culture, Commitment, Energy, and Actions to eliminate constraints, and build commitment, momentum, towards desirable outcomes..by inquiring into 3 specific workplace optimisation areas.
1. DO: What are the Desired Outcomes.
- What are the results that you want to achieve?
- What is the time-frame and deadlines?
- How will you know that you’ve achieved success?
- What will you be doing?
- What will you be feeling?
- What will you be seeing?
- What’s the measure of your result?
- What do you aspire to?
This is your core FIERCE FOCUS, requiring leadership support and daily actions aligned to the HPO plan
2. CR: What the Current Reality? Often we will use assessments, interviews and group discussions
- What’s happening right now?
- Whats the current status?
- Where is your, Your Teams’ focus?
- WHERE are you investing your time and energy?
- What’s the constraints and distractions for you and your team?
- What exactly has been achieved so far?
- What aren’t you achieving?
- What’s still to do on your action plan?
- How are you Feeling?
- What are your energy levels like?
- How well are you performing?
- How is the team performing?
- Whats the next best actions?
3. Obstacles to Transform – Here we use Appreciative Inquiry, and Blue Ocean Innovation Strategies
– What’s in the way between your current reality and your future desired results?
– What are the limitations and constraints for people, teams, leadership, culture?
– What specifically is required by whom, to move through the blockages?
– What must be moved through or over, or around?
– What are the Personal, Team, Leadership, Culture, or Project risks?
– Who has what we need to break though the blockages
– What is the downside of not moving through the blockages?
With this simple approach to more effective team coaching, limitless leadership and high performance cultures, You begin to create a new abd better approach to info gathering, decisions making and leading effectively.
See www.lifemasters.co.za for more high performance workplace staff team building ideas information