The High Performance Workplace REVOLUTION Is Here!
- Employee engagement is dismal?
- Talent is restless?
- Conflict is crippling productivity.
- Absenteeism and Presenteeism are growing!
- Trust is Trashed?
- Teamwork is dysfunctional or non-existent.
- Racism is rampant and politics prevail.
- Finite Resources are being wasted!
- profits are declining.
The VUKA world is here…now! Changing technologies, multi-cultures, shifting demographics, resource constraints, and competition everywhere, means leaders must prepare the mindsets and the workplace, for the Workforce of the future…TODAY! We must also adopt a sane approach to success and embrace the Circular Economy or bear the consequences.
Organisational Culture and Leadership Research Reveals
- 70% of Leaders…aren’t leaders
- 70%-80% or more of staff are not fully engaged.
- 60%-80% of M&A’s never deliver as envisaged
- over 50% of change initiative fail.
- Up to 65% of your staff might be open to leave… for a better workplace, culture and management style.
Pray that the good staff stay and the not-so-great ones go.
That’s not the reality, though. The goods ones always have more options when looking around for a better workplace experience.
It’s about limited resources… Like time. It’s about TIME!
- for a break with the past to create a break-through in the workplace and business landscape. Greedership and bleedership are killing productivity, passion, engagement and innovation.
- for a break with command-and-control to connect, communication, create, empower, energise, engage and unleash potential.
- for a new MINDSET, and a new way of thinking about positive business and the new workplace.
- to realise we cannot continue on the existing path… in many areas of life and business!
- It’s time… to rethink… PEOPLE, PLANET and PROFIT and our roles, impacts and consequences.
It’s time… for creating a REVOLUTIONARY NEW WORKPLACE that supports all stakeholders: People, Planet and Profits and delivers outstanding impacts and results.
We Need To Rethink How We Think …
Can you really afford to keep underutilizing your most important and valuable resource—your people?
With more than two-thirds of people disengaged in the workplace, chronic levels of stress, duress, culture mess, growing racism, and conflicts… we need a new a new more effective, positive and constructive approach. That is the Revolutionary Workplace and the High-Performance CLEARx system.
Through our unique Revolutionary Workplace’s CLEARx High Performance- Exponential Results optimisation philosophy and system, we impact personal, team and leadership performance in these core areas:
- Culture: Context, Constraints & creativity
- Leadership: Limitless, Learning and Love
- Engagement: Energy and Experience
- Appreciative Action and Accountabilities
- Right Mindedness: Mindset, Meaning & Mastery
- eXecution towards excellence
The Revolutionary Workplace is conscious of the fact that leaders and managers have a large impact on the well-being and performance of their employees and business results. And that they can help optimise potential and workplace performance by focusing on core mindsets and behaviors that are vital to reducing workplace stressors and burnout:
- Providing recognition and praise for staff doing good work
- Ensuring teams have the materials, tools, context and equipment to do effective and efficient work
- Empowering and listening to input and feedback,
- Poviding the channels for staff to feel and see that their opinions to count.
- Creating a positive, high-performance culture and positive role models
- Ensuring good RELATIONSHIPS horizontally and vertically.
Our CLEARx Framework is a holistic approach to a systemic challenge experiences in most companies. Leadership has the power to embrace and empower a new approach to business that is positive, proactive and provides a smarter, more sustainable, sane and sensitive to be more HUMANITY POSITIVE. Talk to us for keynote business talks, workshoips, coaching or Strategic Innovation to begin to energise, aling and activate the full potential of your team.
For Expert Team Building Talks, workshops, retreats and coaching contact Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300