Conscious leaders use Resilience/ AQ to optimise, boost, support, or transform:
Enterprise Level Impact
Individual/Team Level Impact
- Problem Solving
Q, Adversity intelligence, or Resilience, is Your Most Valuable Foundation and Mindset Quality That Will Help Make You up to 7x More Valuable?
Turn Your Team’s Stumbling Blocks Into Stepping Stones of Success and High Performance
What are the skills, attitudes and abilities required for you or your team, to succeed? Why is it that some people just give up at the first sign of adversity, and others are able to overcome almost any obstacle in their path?
So often people with equal ability, assets, skills and opportunity just don’t make it! What is it that makes the core difference? AQ, developed by Dr. P Stoltz (USA) will show you why.
AQ/ adversity Intelligence is the meeting of 3 scientifically backed mainstream fields of human studies:
- PNI – Psycho-neuro-immunology
- Cognitive Psychology
Scientifically and statistically supported with thousands of research papers, tests and existing information, AQ / Resilience comes out of as the most predictable form of success prediction for Teams and individuals.
AQ/Resilience or Adversity Intelligence is the tool used to measure what needs to be addressed for your staff / Team to ascend the “mountain”. AQ predicts performance, motivation, empowerment productivity, emotional health, persistence, resilience, attitude, energy, creativity, learning happiness and vitality.
The higher your AQ or the Teams’ AQ/Resilience… the more valuable you are to yourself and your team.
AQ is the measurement of one’s ability to prevail in the face of adversity. AQ is the measurement of the defining line between “Quitters”, “Campers” and “Climbers”.
Through AQ/ Resilience profiling we measure a person’s or a Teams CORE ability in distinct areas:
- Control – real or perceived
- Origination – who created the adversity? – (Criticism , Naming, Blaming, Shaming)
- Ownership – who owns the adversity? – (Responsibility, Response–ability)
- Reach – How far will this challenge reach into other areas of my life and business?
- Endurance – How long will the Cause last and how long will the problem last?
AQ is an indispensable tool for managers, leaders, parents and students and real team building activities. Once you identify your self-defeating patterns of reaction and response to life’s challenges and problems, you can then re-design new strategies and perspectives that will empower your to meet new challenges more appropriately and effectively.
Once you understand your AQ you can begin to understand why you are where you are in life. To improve/ learn in the different areas of life we need to know that there is room for improvement.
This helps individuals and for REAL Team building Activities
With AQ/ Resilience you can learn to:
- Create a new paradigm that will shift negative encounters or losses into opportunities
- Increase self-management, stop blaming and reduce emotional sabotage
- Interrupt pre-defined “non-effective” reactions to problems and challenges
- Reduce set-back recovery times and resiliency factors
- Overcome the debilitating setbacks of stress and miscommunications
- Increase health, happiness and well being
- Increase understanding and communications in your team or company
- Enhance your competitiveness, creativity and learning ability
AQ profiling is purely a measurement. Life Masters International delivers workshops that are specifically designed to evaluate and then INCREASE your individual AQ or the Team / Company’s AQ.
Through the application of 4D transformational process people can become more productive, creative, happier and competitive whilst performing in today’s ever changing environment of threats, challenges, and setbacks. Reverse the hopeless – helpless spiral forever.
Adversity Intelligence / AQ
The higher your AQ,the more valuable you are to yourself and your company. AQ controls your energy. Focus, self-talk, mind-set, attitude, approach… and your results.
High Resilience people handle stress far better.AQ measurement reveals the level of a person’s ability to prevail in the face of challenges/adversity. AQ is the measurement of the defining lines between “Quitters”, “Campers” and “Climbers”.
We measure a person’s, or a company’s, CORE resilience and ability in 4 distinct areas:
• Control – real or perceived control of circumstances or a situation.
• Origination/Ownership – who created the adversity? – (Criticism, Naming, blaming, Shaming) Ownership – who owns the adversity? – (Responsibility, Response–Ability)
• Reach – How far will this challenge reach into other areas of my life and business?
• Endurance – How long will the Cause last and how long will the problem last?
Have a good AQ is Good, but also having GRIT is GREAT!
A Growth Mindset is THE MOST VALUABLE resource in Business. To transform your Teamwork and staff’s Resilience / AQ and Psychological Capital contact Tony Dovale on 083-447-6300 High Performance People & Teambuildings. For keynote business talks tonydovalespeaks.com